Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
The trigger is two stage, and somewhat adjustable. You need to remove 1 or 2 of the spaces washer from the first stage/engagement adjustment towards the front to get it sensible. Not a patch on a rekord/CD I'm afraid, but perfectly usable. Trigger housing is die cast, steel nut insert for main stock screw, retained with a couple of steel crosspins. Trigger was completely dry, so lubed it up.
Jon,

Regarding the trigger, I changed the normal screw for a grub screw with a lock nut - this allows far more precise setting than the washer system. While I had the trigger in bits I also polished the middle/lower sear engagement surfaces and re-assembled with a smear of moly paste. I also altered the angle on the upper surface of the trigger blade that gave a bit more first stage travel.

The overall result of this bit of work has brought the trigger to being very close to Rekord standard. I think with a better quality replacement trigger blade I think it would near equal the Rekord.

I have to say for the cost of the rifle I am very impressed with it, and with a little home tuning it is turning into a really good gun.