Took a rabbit on the lamp on Wednesday - actually thought I'll get you next time but...something wasn't right somehow, so fired sure and true, back flipped, a good stretch then went to sleep forever. Went over to check my shot...spot on, give it a squeeze along its body...what's this??? Weeping, sore, bloody, plasma'ish hole just in front of the hind leg and another in the shoulder on the same side, not done yet...another in its ribs!!! Whipped out my knife and retrieved x3 .22 pellets. Must be kids. Found out a day later a my local club my landowner appears to be lashing out slips to every Tom, Dick and Harry. I know that there are now at least 4 amateurs out there judging by the state of the rabbit and the bragging going on down the club. There's with 3 experienced and BASC'd up hunters who, in honesty work together via text to ensure we know who's out and 2 others on shotgun slips who don't use it anymore. That's 9 'pest controllers on a 9 hole golf course in a worst case senario. Through the grape vine I was told there's dog walkers complaining their been shot at (although they are trespassing that makes no odds to the law) describing me as the culprit...luckily I was out the county on business the night it happened so was cleared...There's now an increased risk of me been shot!!! It is my most useful permission for practising as the ground is always perfect. Should I turn in my slip? What would you do? Off to see the landowner this afternoon to put over my concerns and will check back later for your thoughts.