Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
Hi Graeme,

Happy belated birthday for yesterday bud

Sounds like you had a good session

My next shooting day is Wednesday evening down the club.

Weekends are usually taken up with kids football

Although come the bash the wife and grandparents will have that pleasure as I shan't be at home
Thanks for the Birthday wishes Nick and I've seen from previous posts that you're heading in the Quigley Hollow direction in April, courtesy of Tony L. Nice one!

By the way, I also noticed a couple of pages back that you'd be springer equipped along with your Weihrauch PCP because you'd be bringing the Walther Century which you're currently "storing for me at £1 a day"!... I'm surprised you actually 'broadcasted' that, as it is such an exceptionally cheap rate that I imagine you'll be inundated with people plying you with their rifles for storage now. In fact, have you considered this as a 'Industrial Start-up Enterprise Project'! Could be quite lucrative.

Don't decry the kids football sessions Nick, as you never know, you may have the next David Beckham or Wayne Rooney in your family and with the money they'd make you'd be able to retire comfortably from your new job as Airgun Storage Facilitator !! ;>)

A' the Best,
Graeme