Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
Come on tell the truth if your going to stick your nose in. You was contacted by a guy called Matt Rodgers as I asked him if he new anyone with a ultra for sale matt came Back to me saying he found one somewhere around £370 with scope. I told Matt I wasn't interested in a scope just rifle anyway between you and Matt messing around you lost the sale and I. Went elsewhere from what I gather Matt was after the scope and was trying to charge me for gun and scope. And you know this as you contacted me direct later why you hadn't the intelligence to contact.me first time I have no idea as you know it was me after the rifle at that point I didn't know who the seller was. So it was not me messing around it was you and this guy called Matt I'm very sure I will still have that conversation on Facebook with Matt. Anyway that has nothing to do with this regal issue so I thank you for your penny's worth of useless information and yes I blocked you from facebook as you then started slagging me off if you had contacted me direct you would have had a sale
Please do post the truth as you call it, I could do with a chuckle. I have plenty of screenshots to show you are a time waster and messer. You had my phone number and PayPal details, what more do you want? I was told 3 times you would pay that day and phone me? You will also find it should be you contacting me, not me chasing you. If the blame is with your so called friends then I strongly suggest you take it up with them before they make a bad name a terrible name.....
I still find it amusing how you tried to make me look the bad one until you were reminded about the ultra sale, something I was keeping to myself until you started the insults and attitude.
No doubt you will reply back with more lies but I'm confident a lot of people here have seen your true colours shine through.