Quote Originally Posted by Brian.Samson View Post
As with all of the chinese stuff - poorly made, but if you're willing to put the effort into stripping them down and fixing them, they're probably ok.
You should ask yourself If you really want to be anywhere near a tube filled with 3000psi of air on something that is poorly made to save yourself a few quid though.

I've got a P10 that I've been trying to fix for someone, sadly the barrel is a complete write-off on this one.

Dead easy to strip down though, which is a bonus.
I have had a few disagreement with Brian on minor issues but on this one I am with him. I was only this morning looking at P15 in .25. I then remembered that of the two CO2 pistols of mine that have been made by the same manufacturer. One is functioning flawlessly but the more expensive one is faulty. The barrel reciever has not been machined true so the barrel points upwards and there is no way that I could get a zero on it. This is a problem with Chinese manufactring no matter what they produce. Be it rifles, pistols, lathes, milling machines, astronomical mounts, telescopes etc, etc. If you get a good one they are great but if you get a bad one then!? .
Still the price is very attractive though if the cylinder does not buldge.

A.G