Thread: Scope Dial....ema!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scope Dial....ema!!

Right..., I've been rethinking my scope situation on my 77 & my r10... The meopta 4x32 is awsome but too low for the bolt & too expensive/ irreplaceable for my farm gun, the doctor is awesome but too high & the reticle is too thick. I have a diamondback 3-9 that is great but suffers from parralax at lower ranges (I've set it at the most usable distance 25yrds). I've decided to put the Meopta on my 77 or something else and get another 32 lens or a PA scope for my r10. I think I'd like a Plex/no4 on the r10 as its great in the farmyard but I'd like to also shoot at longer distances (75yrds) when I go to the bash or the range... So mmmmmmmmm I'm thinking maybe a tactical elevation turret can account for the infrequent long range plinking sessions... Anyone here use a Plex ret/ tac scope on a hunting rifle? How did you get on?
    And any suggestions on scopes that cover this?
    Im not really interested in bigger than 40mm, and the highest minimum magnification has to be a 4x or below & highest maximum mag 9/10. I'll take a 32mm or below fixed parallax or a 40mm with & I'd want a side adjustment if it is adjustable...

Thanks all
    Rhys
    Last edited by rhyslightnin; 07-02-2018 at 11:25 PM.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.