Quote Originally Posted by Swarmboss View Post
Yes thats right...i was at show on Sunday and had quite a chat with Tony BELLAS . I asked what they were going to do about the well known poor power output of the originals and he said they were going to try and work the foot poundage up to around tenish. Personally i thought the stainless looked very Ruger ish and feel a high quality blue or black finish would be far better. These are only work in progress models so ill be watching to see what evolves.
Only tenish?1 In that case, I really cannot see how this project will work. Why will modern shooters buy a rifle that underperforms on power? The answer is that they will not, particularly given the price premium.

I would like to see the business plans behind this project. Clearly, that will not be possible, so I am scratching my head, trying to work out how this is going to generate money to cover the cost of capital.

I am cheering for Sterling but just cannot see how this is going to work from the financial perspective. I hope I am worrying unnecessarily!