So.....

I have been away from shooting for 10 years after my last rifle was stolen, and I decided to treat myself to a new PCP to deal with the swarm of Wood pigeons that seem to have descended on my plot.

I wanted a NEW rifle so as not to inherit someone else's problems. I did a bit of research, trawled through reviews and decided to get a Brocock Compatto. Sunshines had a deal on a kit and offered finance to spread the cost.

Long story short, I was confident I'd set it up properly but couldn't hit a barn door with the thing if I'd been holding the handle.

Full of rage I took the package back to their shop intending to tell them where to poke it.

The staff in there were AMAZING. They spent an hour checking the rifle and tracked the problem down to a faulty silencer (Daystate Airwolf) Which they changed and upgraded for free, as well a giving me a shorter set of scope mounts and some range vouchers.

The guys in The shop could not have done more and zeroed the sights perfectly.

I'm now dropping Woodies cleanly at 40 yards and can easily get 1 inch groups at the same distance on targets.. Well impressed with the rifle and the service.