One thing to take into account is, some peoples idea of good enough may not be other folks idea of good enough. I can hit a soda can at 20 yards off a rest or, I can hit a nickel at 55 yards off my knee. The can shooter will never realize he has a mount problem, because his set up does what he wants it to. I've had 3 sets of mounts in the $20 range and all 3 broke, 2 in the clamp and 1 had the edge of the claw shear off. Had several SM mounts and only 1 broke, the adjustable elevation and windage one. They were, however, scope crimpers and not in line with the bore. I took a supposedly crooked TX200 and SM mount and replaced the mount with a BKL mount. The gun was suddenly shooting straight at all distances and not moving off to one side more as distance increased. I stick with BKL because I have 4 sets and all have been straight. They do have a problem with the occasional snapped screw or stripped thread, but that's an easy fix and a small price to pay for the added precision. Through the last 20 years I've settled on BKL and I am happy.