Tonight I added the final piece to a project I've been working on -on and off (mostly off) - for a couple of years. I find it's best to string out the process of customising a Crosman; that way you don't realise what a heinous amount of time and money you have spent on it...

That said, this is my 2250 Bell Target rifle, cosmetically complete apart from some trivial sealing issues - one more strip down and she'll be fully functional:

https://imgur.com/gallery/Sc7eIgF

List of mods and parts as far as I can remember:
Alliance Hobby 18" .177 barrel
Gmac .177 breech with hollow probe, stock adaptor
Crosmods trigger group and ergonomic grip
Tippman 98 'M249 SAW' stock (anything apart from the AR-looking ones are like hens teeth now, this one took ages to find)
HW30S fibreoptic foresight (I'm particularly pleased with the dovetail I filed into the mod adaptor)
UK Neil moderator
Air Arms diopter sight (though I'm on the lookout for a better one)
Home made Stopped Spring Guide
Home made Hamster (two Union cylinder lock screws and a piece of steel bar brazed together)
Valve and transfer port are stock, I didn't need more power given intended use.

I wanted something like a semi-serious, minimalist target rifle, and a bit different to most of the other 22XX builds out there. If I can actually find some Bell Target in my area (though I've been told it may be easier to start my own club...) then I'd love to give it a go with this.

The last part for the last Crosman should be here within a week or two, which means that for the first time in about 8 years I won't have some kind of Crosman work-in-progress. If I had half an ounce of common sense I'd sell all the spares I've accumulated before I have an idea for another one...