Thread: Results : Muscle Power League 2019, Autumn/Winter Series

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Better late than never - I am charging my P70 cylinder so I can get started on the MPL Supported Air Rifle shooting tonight - shoulder to shoulder with Ray and Paul - just to make life more difficult as we raise the temperature and the levels of false praise and abuse etc.... It does nothing to improve the scores but it is entertaining!

We are running a little low on Air 7 air rifle targets, so I may dig-out an LP53 to see how I get on with it on our Air 6 pistol targets.

I will order another 3000 6 yard air rifle targets later this week from the NSRA so we have good stock held at the RMTC Club for future MPL use.

If I can get my new HW99S springer "sorted" and ready for action I can also shoot in the MPL rifle competition too!

Inspired by Rob, I need to get a shorter spring for it to lower the power and then stop the recently acquired Anschultz rear sight slipping by drilling and tapping a stop screw in the base.

The lower power should help to improve the rifle's target accuracy and reduce the recoil to help stop the diopter sight sliding rearwards too!
    Last edited by zooma; 02-10-2019 at 09:27 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.