Thread: A Crossman 600 and 38C Revolver For Sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Crossman 600 and 38C Revolver For Sale

For Sale:
    A scarce 2nd Type Crosman 600 'true' semi auto pistol.
    This variation was only made in 1964-65 and is the only variant where the CO2 Powerlet is inserted neck first. This example was originally supplied to Sears, Roebuck & Co and the pistol has been marked as such.

The pistol was serviced by Lawrie and is complete and working with no damage to the grips. Works very well with .22 Hobbies.

£265 F2F or can post for additional £10 if preferred. Only caveat is I'll pack the pistol with plenty of padding/bubble wrap but if it gets damaged/lost in transit, I'm not in a position to cover any shortfall, so am offering to post at buyer's risk. Will be sent Parcel Force 48 as that is about the only way to legally post nowadays. Alternatively, I shall be visiting the Birmingham Arms Fair first thing on Sunday 17th - tomorrow, so would be happy to meet up.

Also, a rare Crosman 38C Co2 revolver.
    These were originally made as trainers during the early 1960s and are excellent 'replicas' of the K38 Smith & Wesson ‘Masterpiece’ revolvers. The lockwork is based on the original and unlike many of today's CO2 replicas, the rearsight is fully adjustable. Overall size and feel is that of a Smith & Wesson and this .177 version works as it should. Unusually, the CO2 powerlet holds the left grip in situ, so if posted, I will include an empty powerlet to keep the grip in place.

This is no fast loader, as pellets are loaded singly, just as .38 cartridges would have been in 1964. The single and double action work just as the original and the actual revolving cylinder is located at the front of the moulded cylinder in a similar fashion to modern Crosman revolvers such as the Vigilante. The 38C series are rare in the U.K. as they were never intended for sale here and therefore not imported unless on special order.

I'm including a leather 'Hunter' branded holster FOC as one of the rivets has popped and it is too good to throw away. The holster is intended for S&W K-Frame revolvers such as the Masterpiece the 38C is based on.

£125 F2F or will post with same caveat as mentioned above.

Link to photos below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/srL4Eg6ycniWibE4A

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 16-11-2019 at 08:06 AM.