Ladies and gentlemen i have a very genuine request and a simple set of guidelines for this post so here goes. Sportsman Gun Centre as many will know have taken over distribution of FX air rifles into the uk. I work for Sportsman and have been tasked with getting some feedback. I am really not wanting a debate on why, how or any other business about prices and previous service and really want it to stay on topic. I really want responses from current/recent OWNERS of the fx brand. Ie not i had one 10 years ago etc or a mate of a mate of someone he knew had one. I am Not after comparisons between daystate, hw, air arms, bsa etc. What i want to know is of owners experiences either good or bad with their purchasing, quality, warranty etc. Any niggling little things that can be sorted as we have a meeting with FX very shortly and need to discuss various items with them. I have to put together a presentation for discussion in the next couple of days. I am afraid at this point i can not discuss costings existing warranties or work being carried out with the previous suppliers as this would be unprofessional so please don't even go down that route. I can hopefully say that the issues of supply should be a thing of the past considering we have just written one very large cheque to fx to supply the amounts we have requested and on time. I am an FX owner myself and have another currently on order (dreamline bullpup with carbon bottle) I can reasonably say they have all been or are fantastic rifles and have never had a single issue with any of them including my Bobcat mkII which is stupidly accurate if a little heavy for my knackered shoulder at present. All feedback will be considered as long as it is polite and relevant to the above guidelines. Please don't pm me with questions about specific details as i will not be able to answer them at present due to obvious reasons. Your help on this would be very much appreciated and this does include queries or suggestions on ways to improve the uk spec guns. I have spent some considerable time with the mkII testing it and have had no issues and the accuracy is fantastic once i found the right pellet for that particular barrel and it was FX's own brand pellet if anyone wants to know. JSB's that run through my bobcat did not like it but H&N were a very close runner up in 4.53 ft's. Happy shooting and a Merry Christmas to all new or existing customers.