Hello I've had my SMK XS19 for just over a year and traded my BSA super sport for it in a straight swap . The BSA was 15 years old but well looked after and the guy had purchased the XS19 two weeks earlier before the swap so nearly new . I guess he regretted buying a Chinese gun pretty much straight away but I love the thing and so far knock on wood has been an excellent rifle . Just as good as any other break barrel springer I have owned . Quality wise not quite in the same league as Webley or BSA or Air Arms but for the price a nice performer . And I would consider in the future buying another one if the chance arose . My one doesn't have super grade stamped on it but it is very high quality with no imperfections . I haven't chronoed it yet but I will over the next few days and show it in the bottom of this review. The open sights are nice and everything lines up nicely although I have fitted a red dot scope which has increased the accuracy . My range at home is only 7 meters so I don't know what the accuracy is like beyond this but I should imagine it's at least as good as the super sport . Apparently the spring is very easy to change as well as very little pre compression and can be removed without a spring compressor . Some people say the trigger is not very good but personally I have no problem with it but it can be upgraded with an aftermarket trigger there are also tuning kits available for it so when it does eventually need a service which hopefully will be years away they are available . All in all a tidy rifle with a bit of quality about it for a Chinese gun . Chrono figures to follow .