Hi,

Last December whilst searching on Japanese websites, I found a number of new old stock Sharp airguns at a gunshop.
A friend in New Zealand who does business with Japan and loves Sharp too, managed to buy them via an agent.
They were sent to him and passed customs miraculously.
I have bought three and we are having a hard time to get them out of New Zealand.
If anyone knows a way...

My last resort would be to fly there when possible again, to visit a few friends and then take the guns back on the plane, as a hunter can take his gun with him.
This is possible with most airlines. I have checked KLM and BA for instance.
BA: https://www.britishairways.com/en-de...tions#firearms

But posting is very difficult. I regularly have airguns sent from the USA to Holland or Belgium, without any issues, but since the Christchurch massacre, it seems that New Zealand has blocked all import and export of anything that looks like a gun.
Something tells me however that it should be possible through a special delivery service, with a bunch of paperwork.
But I have not found that service yet. We have tried New Zealand Post (parcel was sent back), and I have contacted DHL (not allowed).

Perhaps a forum member from New Zealand could advise me a good gunshop that I could call, to see if they have any advice?

Thank you very much, Louis