Well things went a bit pear shaped with this and someone else is having a go at sorting it. You never want to ask one engineer to try to sort out another engineers work---- as (1) it pisses off the original engineer (2) sometimes try to modify something is harder than doing it at an earlier stage (3) the 2nd engineer might not have the same equipment so cannot really do the parts from scratch.

Sometimes I think people with the skills look for a harder way to do things where as us idiots try to find the simple way as we dont have the skills.

The stepped barrel going into lugs idea was a good one and Noma, Lov and Mahely all used it. Webley also did it with the late Premier, Hurricane and Tempest. If the thing is done right it means unsklled people can put the bits together.

Looking back at it, I think a single barrel pivot/ cocking arm lug, like the Hurricane/ Tempest would have been a good idea, but the spacings would have had to have been done to the MK1 pistol spacings due to no pivot lug.

It would be nice if someone with the skills had a go at making one of these. I mean, I want to try this, but it would be nice to see one that someone had done in the spirt of things.