Despite having to move the fair from Kempton Park to Sandown at barely a week's notice, this was one of the largest arms fairs I have ever attended in terms of the sheer number and variety of traders.

There were airguns of course: vintage and modern, antique firearms, militaria, shotguns, firearms, books and my sister even found a hip flask on her way around the fair.

Highlights: I was pleased to see a double clip Webley Mark I, albeit with one of the clips missing (#500) but it looked for be in original condition and was priced at around £675. I also saw a Webley Super Match (forerunner of the Mark 3 Supertarget) and a boxed Limit push in barrel air pistol. The box was distressed but readable and was the first Limit box I had ever come across. There were two Crosman 451 repeaters as well as a good selection of 1960s Crosman CO2 rifles and pistols - some of the latter boxed. I was also shown a 2mm Kolibri, which was the smallest production semi auto ever made I believe and was the first one I have ever had a chance to handle. I have pictured it next to a 1p coin to provide an indication of scale.

Anyway, this was another well supported and attended fair, so a huge thank you to Peter and Liz Binfield along with your incredibly friendly and supportive staff for making the day a success once again. I know organising such an event takes extraordinary effort to organise, especially as you had to move venues at short notice but you make it look easy, which I know it is not.

As a famous person once said: Nobody Does It Better!

Here's a link to pics:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7k6Abiwu4yqWBSU39

Kind regards,

John