Thread: Valuation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piggy589 View Post
    I wouldn't describe a trade offer as an insult,to state the the obvious, they have to be able to pay themselves.
    Were you in the Ellesmere Port store at the time?.
    Last time I asked for a trade offer the shop refused to give me a price for a gun I'd bought from them new.
    Yes and yes it was an insult, I braved a low risk area and ventured into a higher risk area.

As someone else stated on this post the first Kral Puncher Breakers had issues and changes have been made since. They kept calling it a mark one and also stated they were “in the know”.
    Doing a little research it’s unclear if Kral have ever made or stated a MK1/2/3/4 designation for Puncher Breaker however that needs conformation from Kral.

There’s four airguns that I might be buying, one of which is no longer in the list (changed for a dearer rifle) and I might have walk out of there with two of them.

Just need to find a dealer to deal with and I get on with that’s in a low covid risk area, difficult times.

What annoys me is when you order an air rifle and collect your about 999th person to get your paws on it!
    Last edited by norris; 29-10-2020 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Adding to post