Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
I find it strange that some people complain about the adverts. You do not have to read the ads and without the advertisers paying to advertise their goods I doubt if there would be a magazine at all, digital or hard copy. or if there was, the price would be much higher. And without the ads it might be far more difficult to become aware of what is available. So accept them for what they are.. a window on the product world and if you don't like them, pass them by.
Cheers, Phil

It’s not the adds that people moan about it’s the positive spin that is put when gun reviews are done in all my years of reading the shooting magazines I have never read a negative one. It’s annoying some one could and I am sure has bought a rifle or pistol of the back of one of these reviews that’s what annoys me. I laugh when is see reviewers shouldering rifles that have no magazines on them and immaculate clothing and foot ware after all how many shooters go home in rag order ergo have the pictures been taken out side the office?.

Just small things like the above annoy me.