Good morning,

It has been a long time since I last posted as I had sold my HW100T to a friend of mine in .177.The rifle was absolutely spot on! I recently decided to try and get it back but my friend will not part with it as it is one of his go-to-guns. I don't blame him! 😂
Well I decided to buy myself a new HW100 but in a full length sporter from The Airgun Center in Essex. I cannot recommend them enough and Ben was pleasantly surprised to see me as the last time I was there I purchased a Daystate Pulsar in .177.
After looking at all the rifles I could choose from I took the plunge and purchased a HW100S in .177. 😀
I remember a number of years ago reading on this forum about a member sending his HW100 to be 'serviced' and if I remember correctly, the person servicing the rifle tuned it at the same time. I remember the member mentioning that his rifle had excess grease etc and once his rifle had been serviced and tuned the rifle shot better than original.
My question is has anyone else tuned their rifle from new to remove the excess grease etc without adding custom parts as I believe the original rifle is superb so a tune just to make sure everything is perfect for the individual rifle will make it deliver a better shooter experience overall.

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated. I understand that as the rifle is new there will be a period of 'running in' the rifle but would rather have my rifle tuned and operating at its best.

Thanks for reading and all the very best!

Kind regards,

David