Think I need a bigger table 🤣 yes I know some have many more than this but as I had them all out for a check over and lube up I thought I'd cram as many as I could onto the table for a pic,sadly couldn't get them all in so will do part 2 another day.
I collect alot of old pistols but webley are by far my favourite,they seem like a marmite tho as reading through various posts over the years it seems quite a few really don't like them,which is fine but I can't work out why,they are solid,so easy to strip and rebuild (something I really appreciate after spending hours stripping a bsa scorpion trigger) they look awesome,again that's my own opinion as I know some people aren't a fan of the looks and I think they are fairly accurate,again I know alot disagree but I can get far tighter groups with a webley than I can with a scorpion or hw45,maybe that's down to my shooting webleys alot more,ok it's not on par with a target pistol or a modern pcp such as my hw44s but considering the age they are now I think they are pretty good. I think it's a real shame we will never again get a solid steel hand-built pistol again,no matter how accurate and light the modern plastic(yes I know they give it a fancy polycarbonate name) but it still looks and feels plastic 🤣
Anyway be interesting to get you're thoughts on the webleys (good and bad)?