Quote Originally Posted by Arai
I'd appreciate your opinions on this: A guy, (sniper-wolf), was selling a Bushnell Elite 6-24x40, for £250. Yesterday at 8:40 p.m, I offered him the full asking price of £250, confirming this with a post in the advert thread, I was also looking to collect the scope, in person, as I work close by.

Sniper-wolf mailed me at 10:15 p.m. yesterday with, "call me in the morning and we can arrange something." Called him at 9:30 this morning, but was told, "I've sold it, it's gone, sorry." - He was certainly polite, but I thought I'd bought it?

Now I'm a relative newcomer to The BBS, I know many of you are on first name terms. What I'd like to ask, is, was sniper-wolf in order selling the scope, after my offer of full asking price, and his following acknowledgement?
Hi Glenn sorry to hear you have had problems this sort of thing shouldn't happen a deal struck should be honoured i hope sniper wolf can explain things to your and many others satisfaction or i can't see him selling much else as most people do a search before they buy
Regards Kev