Hi All & Thanks for the input But, I consider Bsa Mod D,s and Lincoln Jeffries, Bsa light models, Gem,s ( Even though I have one stamped No 2 ) rare, and a Number of others mentioned ! The " One off " makes are rarer but not necessarily more collectible, I Appreciate the input from the guy,s but an Airsporter Stutzen, or a Rb2 ( Nice as they are ) are not rare ! I have 2 of Richard Chainey,s guns ( Bought off this forum ) No,s 3 & 7, Etc, These I would consider to be rare, IE less than 30 in total, (worth is something else) When we are dead & gone is another thing ?? Another ( Quality ) gun I would add ! "yes " every said word is debateable ? A Parker Hale Dragon, A "Quality" Item, Was it worth the effort ? Again I know, ( But i Wouldn,t sell it ) Where will this generation of Pre-Charged guns be in 100 years, ( If at all ) I was going to reply to a Thread earlier, but decided not to, It was about Synthetic piston washers in a BSF, Remember what Mr Cardew said about "Mild dieselling) The leather washers LOVE it, Ha ha, ( I do go on I when the beer is in ) And thats often !