Thread: American Sellers For A Scope Import

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerpalmer View Post
    Can anyone recommend a US etail business from which to buy, for example, a Leupold Scope. As the exchange rate is looking good, I wondered if it would be cheaper to import, or should I go to Sportsman or opticswarehouse.
    you could try colorado optics , ive baught a couple of burris scopes off them in the past with success.

Bear Basin are the biggest bunch of self-abusers I've ever dealt with in 28 years of airgunning.

1) Surly and obtuse customer service.

2) Put my order on hold (without notifying me) because they were going to 'review their export policy'

3) Decided they would not export a B&L Elite 4200 because it was against their new, but secret, export policy (again I had to prise this info out of them)

4) Credited my credit card refund to someoe else's account - something they only owned up to after a couple more weeks.
    Good deals with: Baz, foxshooter, vbull, leadhead, Gary C/Slim Shady, coddy, rixy, David, Baldie, BoNeS, mjonho, Reeco.

Smile Scope

Just got a Leupold VXL from D&R. Ordered it through the UK site. No problems at all. Took about 10 days.

xbow is offline "Right a bit, left a bit............"
    I've ordered a Leup comp from them, hopefully it will arrive in a couple of days then. Although I did order a sunshade for the scope as well so they may have to wait for that to arrive.
    We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
    Rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer.

If I don’t reply to your comments it’s probably because you’re on my Ignore list.