Thread: ASI Paratrooper????????

ASI Paratrooper????????

Hi all
    I have an old ASI paratrooper, cal .177 in good all round condition but some of the colour has worn off of the plastic stock, but other than that its as good as gold! i even have the slip case i brought to put it in all that time ago.
    I think its about 25 years old give or take a coulpe of years and as i have now got myself an Airarms 410 and it is now no longer needed but i have no idea of how much its worth, if anything.......any ideas??

Paul

PS i'm open to offers and if you want to see it then mail me for some pictures
    I am always being told the world doesn't revolve around me! Thing is i know it doesn't, it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse!!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttsdanglers View Post
    Hi all
    I have an old ASI paratrooper, cal .177 in good all round condition but some of the colour has worn off of the plastic stock, but other than that its as good as gold! ... I think its about 25 years old give or take a coulpe of years ... it is now no longer needed but i have no idea of how much its worth, if anything ..... any ideas??
    Hi Paul, historically on BBS rough(ish) ones go for around £40 posted (Royal Mail Parcel Post insured up to £100 is a tenner give or take), average ones go for around £60 posted, and a near mint one sold by good guy mrbiggun went for £80 posted. Hope this helps. ATB :

Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi Paul, historically on BBS rough(ish) ones go for around £40 posted (Royal Mail Parcel Post insured up to £100 is a tenner give or take), average ones go for around £60 posted, and a near mint one sold by good guy mrbiggun went for £80 posted. Hope this helps. ATB :

Gareth W-B.
    Thank mate, if someone wants to see it and make me an offer i will send the pic's to them, but hey ho if it stays...it stays lol
    I am always being told the world doesn't revolve around me! Thing is i know it doesn't, it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse!!

Hello mate. I paid £70 for one on here that was complete, with mag loader, nice and smooth with good stock which was patchy and faded.

I'm sort of hoping i got some pics to attach to this so that you can see the gun.

Paul

Attachment 6272

Attachment 6273

Attachment 6274

Attachment 6275
    Last edited by Muttsdanglers; 04-04-2007 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muttsdanglers View Post
    I'm sort of hoping i got some pics to attach to this so that you can see the gun.

Paul

Attachment 6272

Attachment 6273

Attachment 6274

Attachment 6275

hello paul

i'm not 100% sure but i think the repeaters (as is yours) generally fetch more than the single shot ones.
    yours looks to be in very good condition

regards, john.

Hi John
    Thanks and yep your right, it is a repeater and the repeater action still works well.
    The mag spring is still strong and with the right pellets (not pointed tip ones)
    it loads up 15+ without jamming or doing anything silly, i know it will take more than 15, but ive never felt the need to put anymore than that in it!!

Paul

Hi Guys
    Now that i have a good idea of what its worth, its now in the For sale section
    thanks for all the help

Paul