Thread: airsproter

leeds westyorkshire were all the good guys come fr

airsproter

sorry gareth
    sorry andy
    sorry everyone
    keep it to myself next time just wanted to know how much it was worth and it got out of hand so once again sorry
    soz dave

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ginner View Post
    sorry gareth
    sorry andy
    sorry everyone
    keep it to myself next time just wanted to know how much it was worth and it got out of hand so once again sorry
    soz dave
    ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGISE WHATSOEVER MY FRIEND. I POSTED MY POST AS I ACTUALLY THOUGHT I HAD BEEN TOO TIGHT WHICH (AFTER SLEEPING ON IT) I BELIEVE I WAS , AND IN NO WAY DID I MEAN TO EMBROIL YOU (WHICH WAS WHY I DIDN'T INCLUDE YOUR NAME, OR LAKEY'S). WOULD APPEAR WE MAY HAVE BOTH BEEN OFF CENTRE ON THIS ONE HOWEVER , BUT ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL. BESIDES, AS YOU (QUITE RIGHTLY) TURNED DOWN MY OFFER LAST NIGHT, IT MEANT THAT THIS VERY AFTERNOON I WAS ABLE TO AGREE TO BY A MINT (AND I MEAN LAKEY'S DEFINITION OF MINT) BOXED MkI .177 BSA MERCURY-S TO GO WITH MY MkII .177 MERCURY-S THAT I BOUGHT LAST MONTH (BUT MAY NOW SELL AS TWO IS AN EXTRAVIGANCE ). ATB ALL: GARETH W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

I echo Gareths words. Absolutely no apology needed.
    I have spent most of my collecting career buying guns at auctions (mostly in London) and there the values are I guess a little on the generous side.Especially if two blokes want the same gun, the prices can go sky high.
    That may have influenced my high(ish) (or to put it another way "Generous" ) valuation.
    If the gun is a real "minter" I stand by my valuation, however I take on Gedfinns point that perhaps I should have given one value (not a range of values) and that the one value should have been a realistic one.

Anyway " All is fair in love and collecting" (Isn't that how it goes?? )

All the best, and I hope you find a buyer for your gun at a price you are happy with \

Good luck

Lakey

leeds westyorkshire were all the good guys come fr
    cheers lads probaly keep gun now

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

umm !

an airsproter or maybe even an airsprouter!! sorry mate couldnt help but have a little snigger at the various models .anyone heard of the airpouter even .

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    an airsproter or maybe even an airsprouter!! sorry mate couldnt help but have a little snigger at the various models .anyone heard of the airpouter even .
    ... Sorry ginner, but got to do this: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... I hadn't noticed (wish I had ). ATB M8: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.