Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Very Disappointed With This Site

Very disappointed with this site

Me too, I haven't seen MAD MARK'S plums on here for at least a fortnight
    And I'm pretty sure Gary C's not had a pop at anyone for a least two days now
    BEWARE OF THE BEARDS

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Ah, so thats how it's done. 3 posts, and if you don't get the answer you want you're off.
    Well, I want info on a BSF65 - NOW!

Thats it - I'm off.

ATB
    Ian
    You may be a fully paid up member of the 'BBS Anorak's Private Club' but that doesn't excuse poor punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    You may be a fully paid up member of the 'BBS Anorak's Private Club' but that doesn't excuse poor punctuation.

No but 6 Newkie Browns might!

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by raging taxi View Post
    And I'm pretty sure Gary C's not had a pop at anyone for a least two days now
    His Pinkness is away on holiday but, in His absence, He has given me special dispensation to use the term 'knobjockey' if occasion arises.

No but 6 Newkie Browns might!
    A drink for girlies, matey.

His Pinkness is away on holiday but, in His absence, He has given me special dispensation to use the term 'knobjockey' if occasion arises.
    As in - "I'm a ......"

Sorry DAVE303 if your still here to hi-jack your thread.

ATb
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

What about Muppet? Does someone higher than thou get that privilege?
    BEWARE OF THE BEARDS

As in - "I'm a ......"

ATb
    Ian
    You said it, not me.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    ... Read this ...

Quote Originally Posted by dave303 View Post
    There i was thinking this site was for Airgun collectors. How wrong i was it is just a personal club. Not one person has helped me or just said welcome. Its always the same group of people must be just swapping and selling the same guns between each offer. Well i wont get in your way any more i will leave you all to your private club.
    ... So went and found this (and have replied below ...

Quote Originally Posted by dave303 View Post
    I have a Heanel mod 26 .177 would like to swap for a early all steel webley premier. This Gun is in very good condition for its age.reson for sale is i now only collect webleys.
    Dave, I will answer your thread (as copied above) for you here. I came across one of these Heanel pistols (or one similar) in a military memorabilia shop at Battlesbridge near Southend last February. It was advertised for sale at £40.00. Same shop also had two (yes two) early Webley Premiers for sale at £65 each. When I went back on the off-chance that I might find a BSA .177 Breakdown there two weeks ago (but with no joy ), I did however note that although both the Prems had been sold, the Heanel was still very much there. This I would imagine is why you haven't had a reply to said thread, as you are asking folk to swap something that would sell for £65 all day long for something that can't even realise £40 after two months .

Your other thread asking for a value for your Heanel is also answered here by default: under £40. So if the fact that no one wanted to in effect give you over £15 worth of air gun equity, and take away something that is not that popular (or easy to sell) in return makes you say you want to go away and leave us to it, I say just go then, or retract your silly statement and lets all start again (I say this as I note that since posting the opener here you have re-visited this thread twice to read your replies, which is hardly the action of a man who a few hours ago indicated that he would never return ). Finally, can the mods please put a lock on this thread so it stops being bumped and can drift away in to oblivion and beyond thus allowing this section's front page to return to its usual fantastically interesting topic arena and not the grumbles of someone who didn't get their own waay . ATB: Gareth W-B.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 20-04-2007 at 11:33 PM.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by raging taxi View Post
    What about Muppet? Does someone higher than thou get that privilege?
    'Muppet' is in the public domain - anyone can bandy it about.

I'm just visualising His Pinkness furiously thumbing through his Anglo-Polish dictionary for the Polish translation of 'knobjockey' to use on some unfortunate native who has annoyed him in some way...

'Muppet' is in the public domain - anyone can bandy it about.

I'm just visualising His Pinkness furiously thumbing through his Anglo-Polish dictionary for the Polish translation of 'knobjockey' to use on some unfortunate native who has annoyed him in some way...
    Yeah,some poor bu99er in the Polish Laundramatte, that in a million to one chance, managed to die his Pinkness's socks White in a coloured wash.
    BEWARE OF THE BEARDS