Thread: To Blue Or Not To Blue..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi garath,will send the little scope on,no probs
    hi john,I'm like you i like to see a nice finish,my guns are by far the cleanest things in our house(quick look over shoulder),but i also like to see something has history ??Goin off on a tangent..i've got a dog i worship,a good dog..When she was a pup she chewed the arm of my chair,I was pissed off about it ..now she is eleven i love them teeth marks,soppy i know but true,marks on guns you've had from new can be the same,they piss you off ,but after a while tell a story..but i dont know if thats the case with a second hand guns..
    Hi lakey,I can see where you are comin from also,and yes i can live with it,dont think i would have bought it otherwise,you aint got put all them in a box,you could have a box made out of em !!!!!anyway lookin at your profile,one would assume you'll be stuffed..
    Your oppinion is worth a great deal.
    TIM(still scratchin his head,which is bye far more healthy than scratchin elsewhere)
    Last edited by tjg; 27-04-2007 at 01:41 PM. Reason: another little poke at lakey boy
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows...