Quote Originally Posted by Dinkum dude View Post
No one has mentioned or has offered to supply the eager beavers anything to work with yet, It wouldn't be good to turn up with nothing for the rebuild

I run a building company and have a fair bit of clout when it comes to purchasing materials, I know that one of my main suppliers does a lot of fundraising events for charity and are very likely to offer some very good help to this very worthy cause if I were to bend the right ears

Let me know if I can help, give me a list of what you guys need and i'll pass it on to the right people. For a start I'm pretty sure I can get my hands on some ex display stuff for free eg. Bathrooms and kitchen for sure, it will just need to be transported.
In response to my post yesterday I called in to my main suppliers for a friendly chat with the manager re this fine cause.

And yes they are willing to help number one you are guranteed my discounts (which are very good) Plus further discounts as it is for a good cause, they will even approach their suppliers for further discounts for you. I'll be pushing to get the stuff for cost or less.

If paying for the materials imediately is a problem then I will offer use of my credit facilities with them to you, I should be able to let you use up to £15,000 of my credit if it helps. This is usually 30-60 days but I can get them extended if necessary.

One thing we will need this end is a list of materials and if possible a commencement date for the works.

This is a multi branch company in the south and the manager said that he will approach the managing director of the company with regard to this matter.

I hope this is of some help, I can also make Saturday if I'm needed.

Please feel free to Pm me if you wish to contact me.

Lets all make this happen for these guys