Great post Harv

Think peeps sometimes forget where a lot of the top class shooters started and competed well with before the PCP's became predominant.

Guys like yourself and John Budd, give us newbs the incentive to do well, and keep up the practice. Can be frustrating at times, but highlly rewarding as you get the feel for it.

A fellah at Juniper Greens shoot done so well with his Webley Longbow, at the second to last shoot, that he went straight for the open class this time round after getting it tuned by Steve pope, and done pretty well.

Not many shoots up here have enough spring gun shooters to have a seperate recoiling class, and have been tempted to punt the Pro Sport for a AA400, but have said sod it, even if I have got to go open I'm going to enjoy the challenge of taming the beast, and hopefully in time give they PCP boys some competition.

Got myself a spring and guides from V-Mach, and have gave the rifle a once over previouslly, nice predictable recoil now, shooting pretty sweet, enjoying shooting the springer more and more as time goes on.

Springers FTW, and blow some preconceptions out the water