Thread: Wanted - Feinwerkbau model 90 Pistol

Wanted - Feinwerkbau model 90 Pistol

Looking for FWB model 90, ideally cased with original accessories and user manual (one can dream). Seriously, will consider any mod 90 in average condition upwards with or without case, etc. I've been searching for several weeks now without success, so, anyone looking to sell could almost name their own price !!
    Also, if anyone is aware of a mod 90 for sale in any of the gunshops or clubs around the country I'd appreciate you letting me know.
    I've also put this post in the wanted section. Thanks for looking.

Regards Richard

Bury,Lancashire, about 12 miles north of Mancheste

Fwb 90

Someone sell one of these to Richard then he`ll stop badgering me about mine!

Richard don't bother with it. Go for a 65 or 80, which are self-contained and don't need batteries that are expensive and will become increasingly harder to obtain. Just my opinion.

Fwb 90

Your best bet is E-gun, but I have to agree with Garvin, the 65 or 80 is a better bet and easier to find.

Mike95

Bury,Lancashire, about 12 miles north of Mancheste

Fwb 80/90

Richard has shot with both the FWB 80 & 90 and he prefers the 90, simple as that. As for battery availability, he has checked this and found a supplier in Lancashire.
    Come on somebody, turn out your 10m kit and sell him one for Xmas!

Thumbs up

Thanks for the replies, I've actually got my eye on a 90 on egun, I just thought I'd try UK first.

John, thanks for the moral support. Now, how much did you say you wanted for your 90.

Richard

Last try. Come on guys, someone must have a 90 they're willing to convert into cash for Christmas !!

Richard

Good & Bad

Good news - I have a FWB 90 that I am considering selling.
    The bad news is that I live in the US. I dont know the rules and regulations regarding shipping this to the UK. Let me know if you are still looking.

PS. Excellent condition.

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the offer. However, I bought a mod 90 of the German website Egun yesterday (Monday). I also suspect getting your pistol through our customs may have proved costly. Once again, thanks for the offer, good luck in selling it.

Regards Richard

Model 90.... Batteries.

You can get suitable batteries from Farnell , who are a major supplier of parts for the electronics industry.
    I have a model 90 which I usually shoot with a couple of evenings each week.
    Andrew.

Farnell search
    Battery type v74px £6.01 each.
    Last edited by Air Waves; 16-12-2007 at 04:47 PM. Reason: more info
    No , you don't need a better guitar. You need some lessons.

Hi Andrew,
    Thanks for the battery info. I was aware of two other sources (Small Battery Company, London and Checkmate Guns, Chorley) but their prices are at least double the figure you quoted.
    Richard

Smile More battery info.

cellpacksolutions.com have a suitable replacement as well. You've inspired me to replace my battery, as it's christmas and all that.
    Just out of nerdy interest...

I last replaced my battery in mid april, when I purchased the pistol , i've done at least 100 shots per week as a low average.

Old battery is now down to 13.07 volts. New varta battery installed measuring 15.47 volts.

Well, any excuse to get down the range tonight is a good one.

More power to ya.
    Andrew.
    No , you don't need a better guitar. You need some lessons.