Thread: Air Guns Patent. Baker & Marsh. Demon Gun Works. 1921

Air Guns Patent. Baker & Marsh. Demon Gun Works. 1921

A patent document for the above is for sale on Eb-bay, item number 290193053408. I thought someone on here might be interested. I have no connection with the seller.

Quote:
    PATENT SPECIFICATION No. 162,923. APPLICATION DATE: May 10, 1920. SPECIFICATION ACCEPTED: May 12, 1921. TITLE: IMPROVEMENTS RELATING TO AIR GUNS. APPLICANT: WILLIAM BAKER of 87, Snow Hill, Birmingham and ARTHUR HERBERT MARSH of DEMON GUN WORKS, Bath Street, Birmingham, Warwickshire. Size: 195mmx275mm. No. of pages of text: 3. No. of pages of drawings: 1. Size of page of drawing/s: 175mmx225mm. Brief Description of Patent: This invention relates to air guns and has for its object to provide improved means for securing together the hingedly connected barrel and body.The invention is applicable more especially to those guns in which the axis of the connecting hinge lies in or near the plane containing the abutting faces of the body and barrel. Condition: Slight crinkling. Multiple Item Postage: Patents can be combined for postage costs, the cost is the same whether you purchase one or several, so check out our Shop patent listings as well. This patent specification has been disbound from a volume of 100 different patents. This is an original HMSO published item at the time, not a modern copy as are being sold elsewhere. The drawings are often ideal for framing. It is part of a collection of several volumes from the 1920/50's that I have from which individual patents will be sold over the next few months.

tomgriffin is offline I just have the empty tin...
    This looks quite interesting

Cheers for the heads up
    If you choke a smurf, what colour does it turn?
    We Are Tottenham! Super Tottenham! We Are Tottenham From The Lane!

Thanks for the link, Rob.
    I recommend anyone into old Aircraft, Railways, Buses, Cars, General Automotive Engineering, etc. to have a look at his very long lists of items for sale. There's some fascinating stuff on there, apart from numerous patent details, and prices seem reasonable.