Thread: Rare Original 75 and 66 air rifles

Cool Rare Original 75 and 66 air rifles

Hi Original Rifle collectors
    I am hoping that viewers on this forum appreciates hardly used quality air rifles These rifles were put on the ordinary sales forum and did not seem to create much interest
    At that time it was pointed out to me that the Original 66 target rifle break barrel in Mint condition, bought 2 March 1979 and the 75 HV side lever air rifle, bought 27th June 1980 may possibly due to non usage need new seals sooner rather than later . Garvin on BBS has details of where you can replace these seals when necessary He kindly photographed these two rifles I have therefore dropped the price of £50 on each rifle These rifles are quality target rifles, with walnut stocks, in out of box condition alas there are no original boxes, but two nice wooden display cabinets, made by yours truly and just a few leaflets. Looking at these leaflets they are also collectable. These rifles are a very good buy at £300 each for a collecter buyer will have to collect or pay postage http://www.picturetrail.com/abewilson

abewilson.

'The Earth is But one country and Mankind its Citizens'
    Last edited by abewilson; 16-02-2007 at 04:32 PM. Reason: postage payment

Original 75

Hi. I am very interested in the Original 75 - is it still available? Rgds JR