Thread: Spare Parts For old BSA/Diana Air Gun

johan284 Guest

Spare Parts For old BSA/Diana Air Gun

Hi,
    I am new to the forum and hope someone can give me some advice on an old air gun and where to enquire for spares. On top of the receiver is stamped "Series70 Model77. Behind that is "Made in GT. Britain" On the wooden stock is a small metal Diana emblem.
    I can not find any reference to the series or model on the Diana or BSA websites. What I need to get it shooting again is the piston assembly. In my part of the world I have not been able to get any help from the gun shops either.
    Thanks

You won't find it on BSA web sites because it's not a BSA - it's a Milbro.

Try here for spares.

johan284 Guest

Old Diana/BSA Air Gun

Thanks BTDT,
    Why then the Diana emblem on the stock? Had a look at the link, but the piston assembly looks different to mine, as well as the trigger assembly?

I believe that, after WWII, West Germany was not allowed to manufacture any armaments, including airguns, for a number of years. It appears that the Diana name passed by whatever means to Milbro.

When airgun manufacture recommenced in Germany, the name 'Diana' was replaced with 'Original'.

If you post pictures of the trigger assembly and piston on here, someone will probably be able to identify it.

Have a look on here

johan284 Guest
    Thankd Guys,
    I think I will post some pics. Islander, the link you provided does not work. Looking at the G77 diagram there are some simmilarities, but also quite a few differences.

Quote Originally Posted by johan284 View Post
    Thankd Guys,
    I think I will post some pics. Islander, the link you provided does not work. Looking at the G77 diagram there are some simmilarities, but also quite a few differences.

It was to the same site as BTDT linked - just to the milbro index page instead. I didn't realise it had already been linked.