Thread: Quality springer...v...

Quality springer...v...

TARZAN! on his home turf.

What quality springer would you choose to have in a all out to the death match with TARZAN?.

Considering the following in your selection..

Weight - may have to carry it around a bit.

Ease of the follow up shot- - Tarzan being a dab hand at swinging tree to tree or outrunning a Lion means you would need to consider how easy /hard it would be to get a follow up shot cocked, lined up and fired.

Caliber - stopping power of .25/.22 , comprise of .20, or trajectory of .177.

Iron sights,scope/reddot or laser - dense jungle could be problem with a scope but less with a reddot /laser , iron sights.. Though a long range shot would be easier with scope .

Any quality springer, NO gasrams.

tarzan

Easy-mk1 airsporter.Light easy to carry.No rubber butt pad so I could club him to death.Whatever your drinking i'll have some

A BSA Meteor. You can see the shame of it can't you, French aristocrat killed by BSA Meteor - good ol' British stuff. Greystoke of course as Jungle vermin,should only be shot within 35yds - if you can see that far....

"Love the suit" - am figuring you to be as mad as a box of frogs.
    OMS Raider
    "Don't knock; drive through the front door, and keep firing!"

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    I think I'd opt for a Theoben SLR 88 or 98, good robust, low maintainance, solid and fast follow up shots to zap Tarzan then Cheetah, leaving the lurrrrvely Jane at my mercy .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    I think I'd opt for a Theoben SLR 88 or 98, good robust, low maintainance, solid and fast follow up shots to zap Tarzan then Cheetah, leaving the lurrrrvely Jane at my mercy .
    sure he said NO GASRAMS

Gas ram 'cheetah'.
    OMS Raider
    "Don't knock; drive through the front door, and keep firing!"

tomgriffin is offline I just have the empty tin...
    Venom Sidewinder, although slightly heavy its still a bloody accurate gun, easy to cock and smooth as silk ......but getting harder to find
    If you choke a smurf, what colour does it turn?
    We Are Tottenham! Super Tottenham! We Are Tottenham From The Lane!

SMK B4, he'd fall out of his tree laughing, and if he was within 10yds I could well have the accuracy/power to hit him.
    Dave...

HW90 .22 MapPro 3-9x90Diana Mod 34 .22 Simmons WTC 1.5-5x20

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I would use an old Daystate PCP tranquiliser gun, or a Sheridan tranquiliser gun or one of those bogus silver tranq guns used to sedate Oz (the werewolf) in 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'. It looks so cool it hypnotises the victim, with its silver scope and all.

You don't want to kill Tarzan - it's not nice, nor is it British, although if you did it would have to be with a Lee-Enfield SMLE Mk III, you don't want to take chances with a man wearing chamois Speedos and a big knife now do you?

Best thing to do is tranq him and then sell him to a Psychology department in an American University.

Much more profitable - everyone wins.

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    sure he said NO GASRAMS
    Quote Originally Posted by OMS Raider View Post
    Gas ram 'cheetah'.

Sorry chaps, obviously missed that bit . I'll go for Malc Mastersport FWB or my Venom 80. The Mastersport would deffo be first choice. I'd slot Tarzan, zap Cheetah then PORK Jane . Do a bunk back to Gods country with the bonus of a nice Mastersport FWB , well Malc's got 3 others .

SORTED .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

I would use a Jerry/Gerry springer. Consider the possibilities. Leave Gerry as bait or throw him to the lions to distract Tarzan. You could also get him to interview Tarzan and Jane in their trailer park to discuss their differences ie is Tarzan a cheetah and has Tarzan ended his "swinging ways". Hope they use very large security men for that event

ATB Chris

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    Sorry chaps, obviously missed that bit . I'll go for Malc Mastersport FWB or my Venom 80. The Mastersport would deffo be first choice. I'd slot Tarzan, zap Cheetah then PORK Jane . Do a bunk back to Gods country with the bonus of a nice Mastersport FWB , well Malc's got 3 others .

SORTED .
    and now every week i have to wipe the drool off my sport with jeys fluid so god only knows what jane is going to get (some things are better NOT thought about) seriously i dont think it will de long before gary joins the FWB SPORT gang that is if i decide to let him in (him being a s*####**r and all) HE HE HE

anyway wot you doing over here your mate will be looking for you about now

Change Tarzan Sustitute Robert Mugabe

My .22 BSA Super Meteor that I bought off triballofts & I would also use Eley Wasp 5.6 pellets "Yes the proper ones" Tarzan would think He had been hit by a rail gun!But hold on a minute isn,t Tarzan one of the good Guys? Best substitute would be the African Hitler Robert Mugabe & use AGS pellets (yes horrible pellets & groups) "but loads of shots"
    Last edited by Rellum; 25-06-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Don,t shoot people with Airguns it is not clever!