Thread: Classic Rifle/Pistol meeting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    That sounds superb, and if I can get a shiny badge too, yes, as I have enough notice to plan child care help for the Mrs, I too would like to say that I will be there. So notwithstanding domestic trauma (such as the wife finding out in truth how much I have actually spent on collectable air guns ), I will be there bright and breezy at the start of play for the day. Ian me 'ol mucka, yhpm . Atvb: Gareth W-B
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 13-08-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: coz I can :-)

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

... following quote from 14th August 2008 -- thread post # 4 ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    That sounds superb, and if I can get a shiny badge too, yes, as I have enough notice to plan child care help for the Mrs, I too would like to say that I will be there. So notwithstanding domestic trauma (such as the wife finding out in truth how much I have actually spent on collectable air guns ), I will be there bright and breezy at the start of play for the day.
    Nope, got hate mail from the bank today so I'm out the running as am scuppered for the petrol for the 600 mile round trip to attend . Hope you all have a wonderful weekend without me, and hope the duck of doom I was to win goes to a good home (Pad.E ). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

... following quote from 14th August 2008 -- thread post # 4 ...

Nope, got hate mail from the bank today so I'm out the running as am scuppered for the petrol for the 600 mile round trip to attend . Hope you all have a wonderful weekend without me, and hope the duck of doom I was to win goes to a good home (Pad.E ). Atb: G.
    Shame you can't go.

I take it the duck of doom is for the worst shot . Thanks for thinking of me Gareth . I will do my best to win it for you.

I. J. got your Email thanks, just hope I don't do a Mally Alley
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    I take it the duck of doom is for the worst shot . Thanks for thinking of me Gareth . I will do my best to win it for you.
    Yep, as per our posts on this very thread (post no.3 through to no.13). I now concede that the Duck of Doom is yours . Ha ha. Have fun matey. Atb: G.

Yep, as per our posts on this very thread (post no.3 through to no.13), remember? I now concede that the Duck of Doom is yours . Ha ha. Have fun matey. Atb: G.
    my memory isn't what it used to be

I remember now, only because I've just read it again

I do hope to av fun.. I can't see why not,, apart from missing the targets, but I'm used to that anyway..

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    my memory isn't what it used to be ... I remember now, only because I've just read it again
    ... then may I cordially suggest taking a little more water with it . Ha ha. Atb m8: G.

Could I have directions please. I'm not guaranteed to make it but I'm hoping to
    dogsbody aka Ray