Thread: BSA Mercury S wanted

BSA Mercury S wanted

Hi all, does anybody have a good BSA Mercury S they would sell to me? i thought id found one yesterday but when i got it back home the stock had cracked underneath where the cocking arm slot is, so i ended up doing 240 miles in total picking it up and taking it back again for a refund, if youve got one for sale please send me a pm with details thanks alot, atb Andy

Question Mercury S

Has anybody got one cash waiting for the right one, cheers Andy

sa mercurey s

protek supplies had one for sale last week on web site. regards fat man

mercury s

I saw it but its sold and it was pick up only and im miles away from there premises, might be sorted now with one off a bbs member should know by eary next week, thanks for the info anyway its very much appreciated, atb Andy.

Arrow bsa mercurey s

airgunner .177, you could allways have a gun sent to a local rfd in youre area, protek did for me with an Hamerli Maer and BSF 20 pistols 2 weeks ago. best wishes Fat Man.

Thumbs up Bsa Mercury-s-

A big thanks to camcoll for the mercury s the description was spot on and he even sent me the rifle to me before i sent payment, anybody thinking of buying from this bbs member wont be disapointed i can highly recommend him, payment on its way Keith, once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH its really apperciated take care mate ATVB Andy