Thread: Gunsmith for Airguns in Denver

Gunsmith for Airguns in Denver

I have an RWS Diana with RWS Scope that I cannot get aligned no matter what I do. Does anyone know of a good Air Pistol mechanic I can consult with in the Denver Metro area?

No but this may help you find one?

http://www.userinstinct.com/co/denve...h-services.htm

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    I'm not sure, Rob: but please let me know what you find. My Beeman needs some work, and my Smith might also. I don't mind shipping them off to be worked on, if you find someone who does a good job.

As we both know: airguns are not popular in the US. I doubt that most cartridge gunsmiths have much experience with them.

Have you contacted Crooked Barn? They seem to be a big supplier / info source for US airgunning.

I really have to familiarize myself with the American airgunning scene!

ATB,

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Jim,

I used Umarex to service this pistol and they did a fine job, with a short turnaround. They came as close to aligning the sightsa as they could, but I need someone who can really fine tune them with me.

I have no reservations about recommending Umarex in Ft. Smith AR for service. They were excellent, kept me updated about my airgun and shipping.

Thanks,

Rob