Thread: Crossman Sa6 Pellet Advice

Crossman Sa6 Pellet Advice

afternoon, may i pick youre collective Brains please. I have one of the above pistols arriving from USA in about a months time and am looking for advice on pellets to use. As you may know this pistol is loades with the pellets being inserted backwards, the pellet is retained by a spring in the magazine circumfrance that grips the said pellet. Alan Hamer at Mag suggested Rws Hobby, anyone else suggest anything els !, thanks in anticipation.

I use Eley Wasps in mine 5.6, Hobbys, Bisley Practice, or Crosman Match/Vermin Pell (all flat headed except the Wasps) should be good too, as long as the pellet is fairly short it will be ok.

HTH

Ben
    master(dot)shriller(at)gmail.com

Hi fatman
    I have three of these pistols, the Crosman SA6. the crosman 44, both .22 and the Hahn 18 shot bb pistol that i have taken the barrel tube out and replaced with a .177 rifled barrel and use 177 lead ball.
    The SA6 and 44 are both in .22 and pellets i use in these are rws superdome.
    JJJJJJ

Many thanks good sirs, all advice gratefully accepted. Quote;- only a foolish man thinks there is nothing else new to learn.

Hi
    Just to add i think the SA6 is the best pistol of all the cowboy guns that crosman did, the 44 is ok, but the SA6 the hammer hits onto the valve stem where as the 44 has a peice of metal that comes up between the hammer and valve stem and you will notice this when you fire it, after the shot has gone then the hammer falls back down.
    JJJJJJ