I don't have one, but Pete R does. I believe Umarex originally marketed them as the RWS 225, but they didn't catch on. That may be just because they didn't have the Umarex name attached to them, or because of the success of the newly-launched CP88, I don't know.

Sportsmarketing are now the UK disties, and in it's UK guise, it's marketed as the Reck Police 225, although you can still buy it on the continent or from the US as the RWS 225. It takes the standard Umarex 8 shot mags.

I've spoken to Pete about his and he loves it - this is what he had to say:

Quote Originally Posted by Pete R

It is a fairly good representation of the Sig 225, (a little longer in the dust cover towards the muzzle).

It was made by Umarex but branded 'RWS C225' or 'Reck Police' for marketing purposes when initially released. It is no longer in production but does appear on the second hand market regularly.

It shoots really well but does have quite a heavy trigger in double action, it's much lighter when fired in single action mode. The decocking lever actually works just like the original. Like the CP88 there was a longer barrel and compensator version available too, called the C225 target. It was available in both nickle and matt black finishes. They also made a 'Trophy' version which came with a red dot sight and mount.

I am very happy with mine and am on the lookout for wooden grips.
I was going to get one, but had decided to trawl the German sites because I prefer the RWS version - the white "Reck Police" on the SMK variant looks a bit naff, to me anyway.

Hope that helps,

Mike.