Thread: H AND N FIELD TARGET TROPHY....SIZE RANGE HELP PLEASE

edbear2 Guest

H AND N FIELD TARGET TROPHY....SIZE RANGE HELP PLEASE

Hi all, after a lot of trial and error, it seems that these are the most consistent in my model D .22...I have been using 5.53's...but would like to try a larger size...I have been on the H+N website, and they say that FTT's are available in up to 5.55 size.....would anyone out there please be able to let me know where I could get these......my local shops are of the "yeah its 22 innit mate" type. I dont mind buying a sleeve if its a special order job......thanks in advance!
    Last edited by edbear2; 03-01-2009 at 10:54 AM.

edbear2 Guest
    Found a supplier of 5.54"s..evilbay seller "generalsporting".......next day well wrapped delivery.....might be useful for someone out there!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Found a supplier of 5.54"s
    Me too, the guy who funds this BBS web site for us free of charge (Edward @ JSR), so rather than buy from the seller that has been (well meaningly I'm sure) detailed above, why not support the outfit and individual who supports us . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

edbear2 Guest
    Thanks for that Gareth.....would have gone there if anyone had let me know in the last week the post has been on here.....in fact JSR was probably the only website that I didnt email!.....wont name and shame, but only got 2 replys from 8 enquiries to some quite well know shops/sites, even after offering to buy a sleeve/box if they had to special order the size I needed

edbear2 Guest
    BUM........THEY ARE ALSO ALMOST A QUID CHEAPER PER TIN AT JSR AS WELL

JSR also do a 10% discount when 10 tins of the same cal is bought, cant go wrong really
    His postage is also awsome buy it one day with you the next
    ATB
    Will..

edbear2 Guest
    ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT..DONT RUB IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntsman07 is offline I'm just a pecker who lives in the hills with too many guns.
    i have a tin of unopened 5.54's, i bought them by mistake. mine loves 5.50's. it says £8.90 on the tin.
    how does £6.50 posted sound.

edbear2 Guest
    Sounds very fair, and will take these please, - will PM you with details etc......thanks and regards, Ed

Huntsman07 is offline I'm just a pecker who lives in the hills with too many guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Sounds very fair, and will take these please, - will PM you with details etc......thanks and regards, Ed
    pm'ed you back, thanks liam