Thread: Replacement Screw....

Replacement Screw....

How do

Just realised there's a screw missing on my newly aqiured Original 35B,
    (the grub screw that locks the cocking arm screw into the breach block)

Looked on Chambers and their diagrams don't have it, so I'm guessing mine is an older model?

Are there any other avenues I can look into for a replacement?

Many thanks

Clive
    "This doll is extremely dangerous, it has voodoo qualities"

edbear2 Guest
    You may have better luck on german sites........4komma5 or check my posts for a link to a great site called something like versandhaus schneider....will be a post about haenel spares......good luck mate

Cheers Mate

Will try those sites out

Thanks for the info

edbear2 Guest
    Just re-read your post...it may be worth checking also somone like manchester airguns, or another "proper" shop..ie. where the guys do work on guns and are serious airgun enthusiasts, as most have a spares box or two for stuff they get through the shop, or will have better contacts.

any idea what thread it is

Good thinking Edbear2

Trying to set up an account on a German website using a translater is proving problematic, which is annoying because '4komma5' stocks the part I'm after!

Suppose I should try the inporters of Diana?, or as you suggest Manchester airguns.

Thanks

Clive

edbear2 Guest
    Hi mate...I managed to actually buy a gun off the german site!!!......I used babel fish....but emailed the guy who runs versandhaus using very short sentances translated one at a time...ie. dear sir, your site is v.good,.....will you post to england.......how much will this cost.....etc. etc. if you want a real laugh, do a long complicated sentence, translate to german, then back again, and it sounds like the copper on "allo allo"!......sorry if this is no help, maybe worth looking for a direct email addy and trying english...or I am 100% certain that 4komma5 is also his fleabay.de moniker, so log in to that and try there!....that way you may also be able to paypal him.......let me know how it goes, and I will have a think about it my end.

Ha Ha

Did exactly what you suggest last night, ie sent 4komma5 a message in English using very short, simple to understand sentances. had to laugh when I read it back to myself!!

I used Google translate in the toolbar, but every time I went to log in or set up an account, it defaulted back to the home page, very frustrating.

Gonna call Chambers and or MAG tomorrow on the off chance they might have said grub screw in a parts bin somewhere, unless of course our Tutonic friends have understood my message!!

Clive

edbear2 Guest
    If all else fails try.."Fritz.....für Sie ist der Krieg vorbei!"......

Phoned Knibbs today and guess what...

£3.50, and said grub screw is winging its way toward me as we speak!

That place is just LEGEND!

Clive