Thread: Model 1

Model 1

I have just bought a Crosman Model 1 from a member of the BBS and would like to find some more info on these guns.

Does anyone have any links or breakdown drawings etc

Cheers
    GS
    Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you."1984

MODEL 1

Thanks Mick but thats part of the problem ,Icant find anything on the model 1 unless it goes under another name.

GS
    Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you."1984

Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger View Post
    Thanks Mick but thats part of the problem ,Icant find anything on the model 1 unless it goes under another name.

GS
    Ah sorry GS I can see your problem now.

The model one was a woodstocked 2200 with williams rearsight, built from around 1981.

Listed by Crosman as the 2280 in the above link.

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 24-01-2009 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks Mick thats sorted, now if anyone has any other useful info it will be appreciated.

GS

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ive a model 1..i paid £40 for it,,bargain of the year,,was cosmetically ruff tho,,,once id resprayed and cleaned it,,,its a excellent rifle,,mine came with a silencer,,,mines very powerful and accurate too,,the silencer is so good,that i once totally missed a rabbit,,,it had no idea,,gave me a chance to reload,,and take a second shot,,which i didnt miss

Any idea what the silencer is Neil ?

GS

Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger View Post
    Thanks Mick thats sorted, now if anyone has any other useful info it will be appreciated.

GS
    Bloody hell you want jam on it don't you GS.

39 inches long

20.3 inches long barrel, rifling 1 turn in 10 inches with a right hand twist

5.06lb's in weight

568ftps at ten pumps with Kassner pellets
    635ftps at ten pumps with crosman pellets

All the seals are the same as a crosman 1377 pistol so they should be available from www.sdcustomdesign.com/ but from memory the stem on the exhaust valve will need shortening by about 5mm as the pistol stem is longer.

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 25-01-2009 at 07:45 AM.