hi,,,im by no way a noob,,but i got this rifle the other week of another forum,,initially bought for my daughter to use,,cos it looks very similar to the powermaster 66,,but the pump piston and tube are double the thickness of the 66,,so its a little harder to pump {well for a skinny 11 year old girl it is the 790 or outbacker,as its got moulded across one side of the stock,,,these are quite rare,,crosman only made these in 1990 and 91,its a multipump..and the main receiver is similar to the 66,,it also uses the same 5 shot clip as the 66..also it can fire bbs,,from the internal mag,,holds about 200,,as you can see from the pics,its a military themed gun,,pistol grip..which is excellent.it also has a drinks canteen ,that stores in the stock,,this has never been used,,the sight on the pic isnt a standard scope,,its called a peepsight,,its only made for this model,,and it tells you how to adjust in the manual,,this is really a young adults gun,,but it doesnt look out of place in a adults hands,,multi pump between 3 and 7 pumps,,pull back the bolt,and chamber the pellet or bb,,it also has a manual safety,,and the pump handle is one of the best ive seen,,no trapped fingers here,,so what i wanna know is,,,,,whats it worth,,,i reckon around £80...this is a light rifle,,and it comes with 2,,5 shot clips,,,genuine manual and water canteen,,also the peepsight,,,
and lets make no mistakes,,,,,,this is mint,,,what do you think? forgot to mention,,barrel is rifled,,,not smooth like 66 etc ,,check out same thread is for sale,,,,for pics