Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dads collection

That's...

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    BSA Reflex sight
    ...the chap, just been upstairs to blow the dust off the one I've got in the back of the cupboard I've always referred to it as a "Single point sight", no idea why
    Shame it isn't a diopter thoough, I notcie the front sight is missing too?

Andy

The Webley Mk3 looks in good original condition, so on that basis would say that it is worth around £150

Lakey

dads collection

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Thats an Original Diana 35S, fitted with a BSA Reflex sight. The 35S is one of the nicest rifles Original made, with a great trigger, smooth shooting, good accuracy, nice handling and reasonable power. I think you should keep it.
    I agree, I always preferred to use this gun when i was shooting, it seemed to be more accurate for me

Quote Originally Posted by sbd View Post
    ...the chap, just been upstairs to blow the dust off the one I've got in the back of the cupboard I've always referred to it as a "Single point sight", no idea why
    Shame it isn't a diopter thoough, I notcie the front sight is missing too?

Andy
    You know I have never noticed that as it has always had the single sight on !!

dads collection

I have just noticed that the 35 super photo's are not all on photo bucket. Virgin Media have so much to answer for

Will post the other photo's later when I get home, and then post some prices that I would ideally like going off your valuations.

Are the guns Ok through Royal Mail? Any idea of costs? Any special Packaging or requirements?