Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Precharged multishot air pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    Bad luck then, you have my sympathy already.
    However, at the last meet there were competitions for Pre-charged pistols, Spring powered, & Single Stroke Pneumatic pistols,as well as Co2, all of which everyone is encouraged to compete in, I managed to fluke a second place in the Springer category with Paddys gun, which was fortunate because I was rubbish with my own pistols in Co2, PCP & SSP.

Looking forward to seeing you both

Regards
    Ian
    Ian, have a look at Jim's location. The Smith he's talking about is almost certainly the real thing, not an Umarex.

Jonathan

Jims Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Ian, have a look at Jim's location. The Smith he's talking about is almost certainly the real thing, not an Umarex.

Jonathan
    Oooer, Will we be issued with Kevlar vests and Tin Hats then?

My Rohm Sport, HW75 & Beretta 92FS don't stand a chance then unless I throw them at the targets

Ian
    (Sorry airgunner, we seem to have Hijacked your thread, I hope you got the information you needed)
    Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction!

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post

Jonathan
    No, I was referring to the Umarex Smith.

Jan and I do have access to cartridge pistols, but we both prefer air pistols ,for pure shooting FUN.

Cheers,

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone