Hi Gareth

Thanks for your reply and your PM.

When I log onto the BBS ( which I do a number of times daily ) I head straight for the general airgun section. I'll make the odd visit to the For Sales sections but I generally hover around the general airgun and read and respond to threads that I find of interest.

Like Cliff says ... it's a menu ... if I see a thread asking for help on HW77 tuning I read it. If it's a post on something that is of no interest to me, I don't ... simple.

I can see that it would be undesirable the same 3 members hogging the 1st page up on either the general section or the events section by basically having a 3 man conversation about a shoot that they went to yesterday ... but the World's was an event attended by 250 shooters ... most are members on here.

So it was bound to inspire a number of threads that would dominate the general section for a few days before it all died down.

There were probably always going to be a number of members who would complain ... as they didn't attend and probably have little interest in HFT. It's a bit like when the Football World Cup is on the telly and some people, who are not footie fans, get sick to death of hearing about it. I've even seen hotels offering World Cup free breaks.

My response to them would be ... If you have no interest in it ... don't read the threads.

To be honest ... since the threads have been moved to this section .. it's no great hardship to pop into this section and read/comment about the Worlds ... so no big deal really.

I'll live with whatever you decide on fella. As always ... your time is very much appreciated.

Regards

Boz