Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling Diana Mod 27 experts....

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Funny, I needed some parts for a Slavia 631, emailed Edgar Bros, no response, tried again no response, emailed Slavia themselves in Bohemia, a quick and very polite response telling me that unfortunaltely they could not supply me direct but that their agents would help, I should email... Edgar Bros....

Anyway to get back on thread, did the Milbro Dianas ever use the 3 ball sear arragement, anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    Funny, I needed some parts for a Slavia 631, emailed Edgar Bros, no response, tried again no response, emailed Slavia themselves in Bohemia, a quick and very polite response telling me that unfortunaltely they could not supply me direct but that their agents would help, I should email... Edgar Bros....

Anyway to get back on thread, did the Milbro Dianas ever use the 3 ball sear arragement, anyone know?
    Hiya mate, The Milbro,s were never the Quality of the Diana,s.
    And the Diana,s were never as good as the Originals, I would say no,
    ( However one is on here ) Its a Bitsa from the factory parts bin,

I have seen diana,s with the Aluminium trigger ( Which I thought was only used on the Originals )
    " Anyway " here is an original 27, ( Top ) and an Original 25, & I think a diana 25, in the middle,
    And another !

Pic, http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...Picture019.jpg

Pic,http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...Picture024.jpg

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Nice looking Orignal 27 Ged, let me know if your ever in the line of selling it...

I've got a couple of Milbro Dianas with the aluminium trigger too, think you are irght it was seen as a quality marque.

ggggr is online now part time super hero and seeker of justice
    As I said on the other thread--it is a diana/original rather than a diana/milbro. The pics show "made in germany". Never done one of these, only the british style ones ( well one actually 27 and about 5 25,s). If you havent got the rest of the bits I would imagine they would cost a fortune at Nibbs or Chambers.

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    As I said on the other thread--it is a diana/original rather than a diana/milbro. The pics show "made in germany". Never done one of these, only the british style ones ( well one actually 27 and about 5 25,s). If you havent got the rest of the bits I would imagine they would cost a fortune at Nibbs or Chambers.
    Hi, I think your right about the cost of parts, Its not viable,
    A lesson I learnt a long time ago, was if you buy an incomplete/none shooting gun, Its for spares only !
    Obtaining the necessary parts, Can at the best be expensive, At the worst
    unavailable, Only buy complete guns if you intend to shoot it,
    It doesn,t matter if it works or not ! Anything can be repaired. ( I have
    even machined barrels to fit together & T.I.G welded ) Wanna 36 inch barrel !!!!
    Some parts for common guns are not available, Sights, pistons, barrels,
    especially, I have advertised for the front Bsa sights " Nothing " & how many of them did they make ? just my take on it.
    At least with old guns, They/Parts are worth more tomorrow than today.
    Sorry for going on a bit ! ged,