My mistake .. it's probably a HW60 not the 60J ... not sure what the difference is? The stock looks to be beech rather than walnut under the horrible varnish, but the bluing is immaculate bar one small scratch on the barrel. Had a strip down session last night and had a proper look inside. There's no model number on the rifle anywhere, just the serial number, proof marks & calibre, and manufacturer details. I have to say they are a seriously over engineered bit of kit .. can't see it breaking down in a hurry.

I've emailed Weihrauch, don't know what their customer service is like? First time Weihrauch owner here. I think I'll try to source a rear open sight for it for target comps from them too .. previous owner removed it (for clearance for the scope?) and it wasn't with the gun. Chambers don't have it listed as available from them. I was a bit about the price of a spare mag from Chambers .. £50!! I suppose you get what you pay for.

Planning some more shooting with it today, I suspect I'll be going through more than a few boxes of ammo in the coming weeks.

Any info/scans/photocopies gratefully accepted!! Thanks guys!