Thread: crosman 1377 what sight/scope

Smile crosman 1377 what sight/scope

hi guys, i am very new indeed to this site and sport and i own a couple of young labradors,, what im in the process of training to retrieve the odd pigeon or grey squirrel,, and things are going very well indeed, if i may so say myself,
    i have recently purchased a crosman 1377 pistol which fits my criteria so far,
    the problem im having is i have purchased a red dot laser scope alaong with the crosman dovetail mounts and cannot get the scope set up accuretly at all, can anyone out there suggest a good scope/sight for the crosman 1377 please?

I would suggest firstly changing to a steel breech, as this gives you proper dovetails, and then fitting a red dot sight rather than a laser, 'cos unless you buy an expensive laser they do not hold zero. A combination of your present mounts and a laser is always going to be a problem.
    Weihrauch B&C HW95K, B&C HW35K, BAM B26-2 venoman custom, QB78 DL custom.
    You ain't so big, you jus' tall, tha's all.
    http://ukchineseairgunforum.myfreeforum.org/index.php

agree, i have a smk 3-7-20 scope on pro mounts that attatch to the breech, but there very flimsy and not ideal, but its only a tin can putter for me, so it does me